"Every person, all the events of your life are there because you have drawn them there. What you choose to do with them is up to you."
Potatoes (Medium)- 3 to 4
Tomatoes - 2 (Medium)
Onions - 1 medium
Green chillies - 5 to 6
Curry leaves - 5 to 6
Ginger-garlic paste - 1 tbsp
Curd sour - 1/2 cup
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Red-chilli powder as required
Coriander leaves to garnish
Salt as required
Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
1. Take a pan. Add some oil, when it is hot add cumin seeds, mustard seeds and curry leaves.
2. Now add chopped onions. Once they are turning golden yellow colour add ginger-garlic paste. Fry nicely for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Now add turmeric powder, green chillies and mix nicely. Add chopped potates. Fry nicely for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Now add tomatoes. and let them cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Add little amount of water and cook until they are 3/4th cooked.
5. Now add salt and red-chilli powder as required. Add the sour curd to it. If necessary add little water, so that it wont give a thick consistency. Let the curry cook for 3 to 4 minutes on medium heat.
6. Check the spice and salt consisteny. If required make the adjustments. Add coriander powder. When you find oil at the edges, garnish with coriander leaves and serve with rice or roti of your choice.
If there is no sour curd at home, Then add the regular curd to which add some lemon juice for that extra sourness.