I loved this bread the moment i tasted this. This is super easy.
All purpose flour - 1 cup
Eggs - 2 medium size
Bananas - 1 cup mashed (2 Medium size when mashed this would ake 1 cup)
Walnuts - 1/2 cup
Canola oil - 1/2 cup(you can also use butter or margarine)
sugar - 1 cup( I used brown sugar)
Baking Soda - 1 tsp
Salt - a pinch
1. Preheat the oven at 350F.
2. Take a loaf pan and apply some butter and flour to the pan.
3.Now Mash the bananans well and keep this aside.
4. Sieve the flour with baking soda and salt. Keep this aside.
5. Beat the eggs and keep this aside.
6. Mix the sugar and oil well. To this add the egg mixture and the mashed bananas.Mix well so that everything combines well.
7.Now add the wet mixture to the dry ingredients that is to the flour and mix so that eveythings gets fold well.
8.Pour this mixture in the pan and bake for about 25-30 minutes. When inserted with the knife it should be clean.
You can find details of the above recipe in allrecipes.com