Please read the content carefully before attempting any.These recipes are tried in my kitchen before publishing.

Microwave groundnut chutney

I have become my own version of an optimist. If I can’t make it through one door, I’ll go through another door - or I’ll make a door. Something terrific will come no matter how dark the present. - Rabindranath Tagore

Recently i happen to taste this chutney this was so good... i was shock to know the recipe from my friend... These days everyone are so alert about their diet... I thought to share this with everyone...


Ingredients
~~~~~~~~

Ground nuts - 1/2 cup
putnalu - 3tbsp
Green chillie - 2 to 3 (according to one`s spice level)
Tamarind - 1 inch
salt - as per taste
cumin seeds - 1/4 tbsp

Method
~~~~~
1. Put the ground nuts in the microwave for 60 sec. Later putnalu also for 60 sec.
2. Now Grind all the ingedients with little water.
3. Add the water and grind till the consistency you want your chutney to be.
4. It tastes fine without tadka.
5. If you want tadka . Heat some oil . Once the oil is hot add mustard seeds, asafaetodia, curry leaves and pour on the above chutney.
6. Serve with idlis or dosas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers