This ladoo is so yummy.... My best friend prepared this on Ganesh chathurthi...I was so eager to prepare the ladoo.. i jot down all the details from her... Here it goes....
Wheat flour - 1 cup
Sugar - as per flour( The measure is explained below.)
Butter - 1/2 cup (melted)
Roasted Cashew nuts - 1 tbsp (These cashewnuts are fried golden brown in ghee)
Roasted Dry grapes - 1 tbsp ( These dry grapes( Kishmis) are fried golden brown in ghee)
1. Mix wheat flour and water and knead into a soft dough.
2. Make small pedas out of it and press them flat like small puris.
3. Now take a tava and when it is hot apply little butter and place all these above made puris on the tava.
4. Roast these puris till they are golden brown on low heat.
5. Once they turn golden brown. Cool these puris and grind them into fine powder.
6. Now measure this powder. The amount of sugar and the wheat powder should be in 1:1 ratio. You can increase the sugar as per your taste.
7. Now mix sugar and wheat powder well. Add the roasted cashewnuts and the dry grapes to it.
8. Now add melted ghee to it. when it is hot, try to make ladoos.
Note:- Please read the whole recipe carefully before you are attempting any.